Saturday, December 16, 2017

Could it be for the best?

Sometimes I actually feel that everything is getting... worse?!
We have started to think about leaving Iran and it breaks my heart because I know my country is so beautiful has a lot to see and experience but I'm fed up with every freaking thing that is happening here.
My husband lost his job in August due to the end of the project he was working on and he is still looking for a new one! He is an electronics engineer. He's been home for a few months now and having him here has been a true blessing (because he worked in another city for two and a half years and I only saw him one week per month), but he is kind of nervous about not having a job. He's been looking but so far he has only found small jobs as a freelancer and nothing much. It's so devestating to see a man like him in this position. As a matter of fact, do you know any man who wouldn't feel bad when he loses his job?
On the other hand, I am a freelance translator and work orders have not been so promising recently. So that adds up to the troubles on my mind. It's ridiculous how money can be the only issue, but you feel like everything is going wrong.
But all of this can happen and I still appreciate the mornings that I wake up with him by my side. I remember how I felt when he wasn't home and I  woke up all alone in our bed and it felt so cold and lonely. I know he is having a tough time right now, but I also know that our love would still save us from any trouble.
To God, if he is out there, please help us! If leaving this country is the answer, so be it! I will leave with pleasure! Just let us live without any worries. Just let all of live at peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment