Thursday, July 21, 2016

After a long, long, long time!

Hi there! So I was checking my older posts and I found so many mistakes in my writing and just wanted to clarify that it happens because I write these posts on my phone and most of the times I don't check the spelling for mistakes :D
So I told you a little about my life before, and then came the big boom in my life and took the next three months by storm! I had a foolish misunderstanding with my husband's friend's girlfriend, and it affected my life so much that I had to stop writing for a while and just clear my head! Those few months were like hell, but then I realized that if I wanted to live peacefully and happily, I have to let it go and forget about it, because I was going crazy about that matter and taking it out on my sweetheart. It didn't feel right anymore, to keep being upset, so I stopped and thought: "Is it really worth all the pain I'm causing my husband and myself?", and the answer was NO! 
So, moving on, I was out and about today, and I actually felt like getting new clothing. Now this is the most exciting part. Since you may know that Persian clothing isn't actually like the other parts of the world. We wear a king of coat that we call "manto", and we are required to cover our hair. I remember that when I was younger, all the mantos had dark colors, like black and brown, and were too long, with long sleeves and fully-buttoned fronts, but now we have access to a large variety of bright colors and patterns and we don't have to wear extra-long mantos. I'll include a few pics of my own favorite new trends in Iran.
I have chosen dark colors so far this year and gone for black and navy and a purple one, but I'm actually thinking of getting a red manto! I saw some red fabric and I loved the color and the pattern, and as my mother and my younger sister are both seamstresses, an art I never showed any interest in, I depend on them to make me my new manto. I am such an evil girl in this matter, he he heeee :)
I LOVE makeup, though! I watch so many Youtube and Instagram tutorials and I try to use them as much as possible. Youtuube made me add a few pieces to my makeup collection, like concealer, more brushes, highlighter, contour powder, bronzer, etc. My inspiration is Tanya Burr, the gorgeous Youtuber from England. I just love her! I even won a Superdrug giveaway in February and was supposed to receive lots of her products, but since I don't live in the UK they didn't give me my prize!I was so sad! Before Youtube I sipmly went for a foundation, blush, eye liner and lipstick, without any real coverage and extra drama. Now I know how to make my cheeks look better, how to correct the darkness under my eyes, and how to look more chic and effortless! I never put too much makeup on, though! Being chic in Iran means covering the face with layers and layers of products, dark lipstics and full lashes to so many people, but to me, it means making it look like I'm wearing the minimum amount while correcting anything that doesn't look perfect...
So, enough with cloths and makeup, and moving on to my dialouge with my possible viewers. I would like to ask you to send me your questions about my country, my culture, my lifestyle or anything else. If you searched Persian girls and you ended up here, it means you want to know about us, our life and our country, so I really ask you to ask me anything you want to know, and I will answer.
It is half past one now, and I'm feeling so sleepy. I look forward to seeing your questions or reading your opinions on what I should write about next, so don't hesitate to tell me. See you soon.
And here are some of my favorite trends of manto. I took some screenshots from my favorite designers like Anna Sani, Dandy Fashion Gallery, and Sweet Dolcee:




1 comment:

  1. guess all the misunderstanding is done with and you are back on writing track...
    just passing by :)

    ReplyDelete